Brings the project team and other stakeholders together to discuss both what went well with the project and what didn’t go as well
- Can be split into multiple meetings if very large project
- Send a survey ahead of time to collect feedback
- Prepare and send an agenda prior to the meeting
A feedback survey should be sent at least one week before the meeting asking about thoughts on various
Aspects of the project.
- Overall, how successful do you think this project was?
- What obstacles did you face?
- What needs improvement/should have been done differently
- Do you have any other comments?
Tend to focus on the negative, so keep it non-confrontational and be sure to ask about what went right
- Work through each section of the feedback survey and facilitate positive and meaningful discussion
- Take notes both on positive and constructive feedback
Post Review Meeting
Post review meeting is conducted to analyse the results from the review meeting and recommend process or procedural changes that should be made for future projects.
Project Completion Verification
Validates project objectives have been met and analyses if the project adhered to budget, Schedule, and quality requirements
- Completed by the Project Manager
- Format and level of detail varies per project
- States any open issues or risks
- Outlines high level customer satisfaction on project